Our products are based on advanced camera technology but our business is rooted in engineering and continuous improvement. As a result, we will use our blog to provide you with our opinions and ideas on things we think are interesting and notable from many areas including business, manufacturing, and camera technology.
Our goal is to encourage an open, productive discussion, and we're going to try to do our best to provide a Xiris perspective that doesn't sound like it's written by our sales or legal team!
We have a few ground rules and based on those you can expect:
- Our unique, individual perspectives on what’s going on at Xiris and in the world.
- That comments will be posted, except for those that are spam, denigrating, or offensive. Off-topic commentary is fine as long as it is tangential and enlightening.
- We will reply to comments where it is appropriate and as quickly as possible.
- We will respect proprietary or confidential information.
- We will be respectful when disagreeing with others’ opinions.
We invite you to visit the site regularly to read about what’s on the minds of our team. But to be truly successful, we hope you join in the discussion as well.
So let's get started. There is a lot to discuss—we promise to keep an open mind and ask that you do the same.
About the authors
Cameron Serles is the President and CEO of Xiris.
Lisa Colling is the Sales and Marketing Coordinator of Xiris.
Cornelius Sawatzky is the Technical Sales Lead, Welding Cameras at Xiris.
You'll see their names frequently on the blog. Occasionally, you will see other contributors as well, because we want to provide content that shows a variety of perspectives.
Xiris Automation Inc.
Focused on a better image for better decisions.
For more information on Xiris Automation and how camera technology can help your business, please visit Xiris.com
Sign up to receive the Weld Video of the Month every month.