Xiris Automation Inc. exhibited the new XVC-1000 Weld View Camera in this year's Essen Welding Show in Shanghai. The show started June 16th and ended on June 19th, 2015 with an estimated 28,000 visitors from 60 different countries. 85% of these visitors were reported from China, and the remaining 15% were international visitors.
This year's show was another extremely busy show for Xiris, as the use of weld cameras is still new to China. This allowed us an advantage within the fast paced Chinese market to establish many new relationships with both machine builders and end users alike.
We put one camera in Migatronic our partner’s booth demonstrating live welding images from our camera. The live display of the weld images inspired plenty of interest in our camera. There was an enormous turn-out and many discussions with potential customers. With both new and repeat customers in attendance, our booth was constantly crowded with interested prospective clients.
This demand and fascination with our product was due to the unique qualities of the XVC-1000 in the industry. It is a perfect solution for monitoring all welding processes, and perfect for welding professionals. With small format size, high dynamic range capability and remote imaging, the XVC-1000 is a powerful addition to any welding process. In China, as elsewhere, System integrators and general fabricators are constantly fighting to differentiate themselves from the intense competition in the industry. The Xiris XVC-1000 could be the key. Our camera can provide superior image clarity to monitor the entire welding process including both the brightness of the welding arc and its darker background.
Would you like to see what the Xiris XVC-1000 has to offer? Subscribe to the Weld Video of the Month Club to receive exclusive video content recorded by our own XVC-1000